Peace and Protection forum
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Craze, one of our administrators, has passed away.
solbu
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 16-1-2023 at 13:46
Craze, one of our administrators, has passed away.

Hi everyone.

Craze is one of our administrators. A user that knows a fair bit of the mIRC scripting language, and who was a fan of the Peace&Protection script.
He was very helpfull in keeping the script working with each new mIRC version that came along.

He was also very active on our IRC channel, and was a pleasure to interact with. I even met him in person once, when he was in my city for a couple of days. I think he came to my home and we had some coffee. :)

Last year in the fall of 2022, some of us on IRC became concerned when we hadn't seen his IRC client recently. The last time his client left IRC was on August 06, 2022 16:09:49 (Norwegian time)
The concern for his wellbeing increased when it was discovered that his domain registration lapsed (a .no domain), and was deleted from the domain registry.

So in late november 2022 I reached out to him and to one that I believe is his brother, but heard nothing from any of them.
Today I found another Facebook friend of him that share his last name, so I reached out to him asking if he know anything about what is happening with Craze.
4 hours later this person replied that Craze died on May 17, 2022 from an illness.

We will miss you Craze.
The IRC channel and this forum will not be the same without you.

Using GNU/Linux, because its a matter of Freedom
solbu
Super Administrator
Thread Topped
16-1-2023 at 13:46

Go To Top